Lifelong Learning and Higher Education: Learning Pathways, Skills for Employability, Care of Professionalization (LILAH)
- Keywords: lifelong learning, higher education, adult education, competences, employability, talents, professionalization, guidance, job placement, care of self, educational care
- RU’s Coordinator and members: Vanna Boffo (Coordinator) Ph.D, (Un. Florence); Prof. Dr. h.c. Paolo Federighi, (Un. Florence); Prof. Dr. Simona Sava, (University of West Timisoara); Prof. Dr. Regina Egetenmeyer (University of Würzburg); Dr. Francesca Torlone (Researcher – University of Florence); Dr. Gaia Gioli (Post Doc – University of Florence)
- Involved Departments:
- Department of Education and Psychology, University of Florence
- West University of Timisoara, Faculty of Sociology and Psychology, Department of Educational Sciences
- Julius-Maximilians-Universität Würzburg, Philosophische Fakultät II, Institut für Pädagogik
- Research Issues:
- To analyze and to build up the curricula and the strategies in the Higher Education for allowing the young people enter into the Labour Market after their graduate university courses.
- To study and to manage pathes of higher Education for growing up the better skills, the better talents, the best performances for the entrance in the World Labour Market.
- To specify and to implent the Soft skills for the care of the professionalization strategies and the care of the people on the job.
- Aims and objectives:
- To product new knowledges in the Higher Education and in the Adult Education fields for new jobs and works for graduates in the education and social services;
- To develop new models of curricula for the higher education at University level;
- To innovate the languages, and the Services in the Guidance and Job Placement in the University;
- To build soft skills and the transversal competences for the placement of young graduate people, for the innovative , professional and formative curricula;
- Modelling the transition to work of young graduates into the social economy
Current projects - Funded researches
- National Research Project (PRIN) MINISTERO DELL'ISTRUZIONE DELL'UNIVERSITÀ E DELLA RICERCA. PROGRAMMI DI RICERCA SCIENTIFICA DI RILEVANTE INTERESSE NAZIONALE - Bando 2012D.M. 28 dicembre 2012 n. 957/Ric PROGETTO DI RICERCA TRIENNALE (prot. 2012LATR9N) EMP&Co. Project (8/3/2014-8/3/2017) (Scientific Coordinator Un. Florence: Vanna Boffo) To design innovative programs for higher education, to promote a personalized learning, to build on job competencies, to value talents to create new work-opportunities. “Positive strategies in Higher Education to support young adults during their employment emergency, as a response to socio-economic crisis and as a citizenship action.” www.empecoprin.it
- The school and the hospital
- European Project Number: 540117-LLP-1-2013-1-DE-ERASMUS-EQMC ESRALE Project (1/10/2013-30/9/2016): European Studies and Research in Adult Learning and Education. (Scientific Coordinator University of Florence: Prof. Paolo Federighi) (This project is funded with support from the European Commission. This project reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein). http://www.esralenetwork.org
- DAAD German Academic Exchange Service Comparative Studies in Lifelong Learning (2015) (Scientific Coordinator: Regina Egetenmeyer) Study Seminars in University of Würzburg funded by DAAD
- European Project Number 2015 2015-1-DE01-KA203-002203 COMPALL project (01.09.2015- “Comparative Studies on Adult and Lifelong Learning” Scientific Coordinator of the University of Florence: Prof. Vanna Boffo). (This project reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein).
- Ondrej Barta (pdf)
Lectio inauguralis, Inauguration academic year. 2016/17 Master degree course in Adult education, Lifelong Learning and Pedagogical sciences (05.10.2016).
Speech within the class of Methodology of the research, based and applied (11.10.2016)
- Lectio inauguralis, Inauguration academic year. 2016/17 Master degree course in Adult education, Lifelong Learning and Pedagogical sciences (05.10.2016).
- SoongHee Han
- Academic/professional CV
Vanna Boffo: vanna.boffo(AT)unifi.it;
Paolo Federighi: paolo.federighi(AT)unifi.it;
Simona Sava: ssava(AT)socio.uvt.ro;
Regina Egetenmeyer: regina.egetenmeyer(AT)uni-wuerzburg.de
last update: 24-July-2018