Lifelong Learning and Higher Education: Learning Pathways, Skills for Employability, Care of Professionalization (LILAH)
- Keywords: adult education, higher education, skills, employability, professionalization, lifelong learning, professionalization, lifelong learning, guidance, job placement, talents, care of self, educational care, educational relationships.
- Research Unit’s Coordinator and members: prof. Vanna Boffo (Coordinator, University of Florence), prof. Paolo Federighi (University of Florence), prof. Regina Egetenmeyer (Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg), prof. Simona Sava (West University of Timisoara), prof. Fabio Togni (University of Florence), prof. Francesca Torlone (University of Siena), dr. Carlo Terzaroli (postdoc, Career Service, University of Florence), dr. Gaia Gioli (HR Generalist).
- Involved Departments:
- Department of Education and Psychology, University of Florence
- Julius-Maximilians-Universität Würzburg, Philosophische Fakultät II, Institut für Pädagogik
- West University of Timisoara, Faculty of Sociology and Psychology, Department of Educational Sciences
- Research Issues:
- To analyze and to build up the curricula and the strategies in the Higher Education for allowing the young people enter into the Labour Market after their graduate university courses.
- To study and to manage pathes of higher Education for growing up the better skills, the better talents, the best performances for the entrance in the World Labour Market.
- To specify and to implent the Soft skills for the care of the professionalization strategies and the care of the people on the job.
- Best practices in innovation and strategies for the implementation of creativity, educational paths for entrepreneurship.
- Analysis of the educational relationships and communication in social economy.
- Aims and objectives:
- To product new knowledges in the Higher Education and in the Adult Education fields for new jobs and works for graduates in the education and social services;
- To develop new models of curricula for the higher education at University level;
- To innovate the languages, and the Services in the Guidance and Job Placement in the University;
- To build soft skills and the transversal competences for the placement of young graduate people, for the innovative , professional and formative curricula;
- Modelling the transition to work of young graduates into the social economy
Current projects - Funded researches
- National Research Project (PRIN) MINISTERO DELL'ISTRUZIONE DELL'UNIVERSITÀ E DELLA RICERCA. PROGRAMMI DI RICERCA SCIENTIFICA DI RILEVANTE INTERESSE NAZIONALE - Bando 2012D.M. 28 dicembre 2012 n. 957/Ric PROGETTO DI RICERCA TRIENNALE (prot. 2012LATR9N) EMP&Co. Project (8/3/2014-8/3/2017) (Scientific Coordinator Un. Florence: Vanna Boffo) To design innovative programs for higher education, to promote a personalized learning, to build on job competencies, to value talents to create new work-opportunities. “Positive strategies in Higher Education to support young adults during their employment emergency, as a response to socio-economic crisis and as a citizenship action.” www.empecoprin.it
- The school and the hospital
- European Project Number: 540117-LLP-1-2013-1-DE-ERASMUS-EQMC ESRALE Project (1/10/2013-30/9/2016): European Studies and Research in Adult Learning and Education. (Scientific Coordinator University of Florence: Prof. Paolo Federighi) (This project is funded with support from the European Commission. This project reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein). http://www.esralenetwork.org
- DAAD German Academic Exchange Service Comparative Studies in Lifelong Learning (2015) (Scientific Coordinator: Regina Egetenmeyer) Study Seminars in University of Würzburg funded by DAAD
- European Project Number 2015 2015-1-DE01-KA203-002203 COMPALL project (01.09.2015-31.08.2018) “Comparative Studies on Adult and Lifelong Learning” Scientific Coordinator of the University of Florence: Prof. Vanna Boffo. (This project reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein).
- European Project Number: 2018-1-DE01-KA203-004272 (01.09.2018-31.08.2021). INTALL - International and Comparative Studies for Students and Practitioners in Adult Education and Lifelong Learning
This project reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
- SoongHee Han
Vanna Boffo: vanna.boffo(AT)unifi.it;
Paolo Federighi: paolo.federighi(AT)unifi.it;
Simona Sava: ssava(AT)socio.uvt.ro;
Regina Egetenmeyer: regina.egetenmeyer(AT)uni-wuerzburg.de