The Man and the Work. Educational Processes, Professions, Organizations (LABHUMAN)
- Keywords: education, paedagogy, labour psychology, history of education, lifelong learning, studies on work and organisations, job management, education policy, orientation, guidance, labour market
- RU’s Coordinator and members: Coordinator: Paolo Federighi (PO); Members: Dario Ragazzini (PO), Pietro Causarano (PA), Carlo Odoardi (PA), Vanna Boffo (Rc), Giovanna Del Gobbo (Rc), Maurizio Magni (Dt).
- Involved Departments: Department of Education and Psychology (SCIFOPSI)
- Research Issues: Research unit will deal with issues concerning the relationship between the man and the work according to this report by analyzing a variety of perspectives: from the point of view of educational processes, the construction of professions and professionalism, organizations and public and private institutions, the psychosocial processes of entrepreneurship, innovation and leadership in the contexts of work.
- Aims and objectives: The inter and trans-disciplinary approach - applied to both the past and the present - will be the basis for a methodological model of basic research and applied nature of quantity and quality. Around these issues, the aim is to consolidate and broaden existing scientific networks at national and international level (SIPED, SIPLO, CIRSE, SISSCo, Center Codignola for Pedagogical Studies, DIM-GESTES, PEEBLE, SALM).
- Current projects: The historical origins of the concept of professionalism and quality in work - Training / work and work cultures - Guidance and care practices in the workplace - Learning in the workplace and skills for the job.
Funding by Projects:
1) European Project Agreement 2013-3257/539622-LLP-1-GR-Grundtvig-GMP PEBBLE Project (2013-2015):
Prison Education: Basic skills Blended E-learning (Scientific coordinator Un. Florence: Paolo Federighi). (This project is funded with support from the European Commission. This communication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein)
2) European Project Number 527690-LLP-1-2012-1-PT-LEONARDO-LM - SALM Project (2012-2014) Skills and Labour Market to Raise Youth Employment (Scientific Coordinator Un. Florence: Paolo Federighi) (This project is funded with support from the European Commission. This communication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein). http://www.salm-project.com/
3) Support to the partecipation for European Projects and International Programmes, financing by University of Florence (year 2014) (Scientific Coordinator: Paolo Federighi) ARTINFYP-Artificial Intelligence for Youth Policies
4) Fondazione Ente Cassa di Risparmio di Firenze and Scuola di Musica di Fiesole (Scientific Coordinators: Giovanna del Gobbo, Vanna Boffo) Professionalism in Music: Strategies for the Youth Employability. A Research for the New Skills and New Competencies for New Musical Jobs (2014)