Training in parenting from infancy onwards: between intercultural and playfulness. Research in action.
- Keywords: parenting, childhood, intercultural, playfulness, children's literature, music education
- RU’s Coordinator and members: Prof. Daniela Sarsini (M-PED01); Prof. Flavia Bacchetti (M-PED/02); Prof. Clara Silva (M-PED/01); Prof. Romina Nesti (M-PED03); Prof. Enrica Freschi (M-PED03); Dott. Daniele Branca (PhD student), Dott.ssa Denise Daddi (M-Ped/01) (Researcher).
- Involved Departments: Department of Education and Psychology (SCIFOPSI)
- Research Issues: This research will develop the following topics:
- new family identity;
- the transformation of parental roles;
- the centrality of the relationship of care, such as support and as a stimulus for social responsible;
- practices of study and reflection on parenting;
- management socio-psycho-pedagogical role of parents today;
- children's literature, games and music as an aid to implement this objective;
- the kindergarten as the first non-family nucleus for the development of such practices.
- Aims and objectives: This research will develop the following objectives:
- develop an awareness of the sensitive and critical parental role;
- encourage the construction of educational processes organic and plural;
- take an intercultural lens;
- encourage kindergarten as first extra-familial testing of education through literature, music and game;
- make a collective publication, as well as any contributions to be placed in magazines.
last update: 18-Dec-2017